The current board consists of seven members working in different fields unified by their project management experience. Board members are elected every two years by the chapter members. The Chapter’s president is elected during the same elections; the other board positions are assigned by the board.
Following is the list of PMIJO Chapter Board members (2018-2020):
- Reem Abu Okab, PMP, PHR: President
- Nidal Amr, PMP, PgMP : VP Volunteers and Membership
- Perit Hakuz (Eng.), PMP, PMI-PBA, MBA, ITIL, MCTS, MCSE, MCSA, RFID+: VP of Communications & IT
- Rajai Al-Sayegh, PMP, MA MIS and Mini MBA, MCSE, MCSA: VP of Administration
- Hani Alawneh (Eng.), PMP, BSc EE, JPE, CEM: VP of Finance
- Maher Alkhadra, PMP, PgMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP: VP of Marketing – Resigned
- Hani Al Abdallat (Eng.), PMP, MBA, CPT: VP of Professional Development & Education – Resigned
PMIJO maintains a regular meeting schedule where members of the board meet on weekly basis (including some holidays and vacations) to follow up on the many issues of the chapter. All meetings are documented and kept in a special format to be used for follow up on decisions and action items taken in each meeting. Members of PMIJO are welcome to attend board meetings (needs to be arranged ahead of time) should the members wish to.