Welcome to the PMI Jordan Chapter known as PMIJO, a component of the Project Management Institute (PMI) – the leading worldwide nonprofit association recognized for establishing project management standards of excellence. The chapter was established in accordance with the PMI requirements, to promote the profession of project management for all sectors in Jordan through the various chapter activities, meetings and other educational programs.
The chapter was also registered under number 30/848 as a local non-profit association in accordance to the Jordanian laws and regulations on July 15th 2003.
Purposes of the Association:
- Setting up bases and rules planning for practicing the profession of project management in view of internationally accredited criteria and rules.
- Consolidating, developing and enhancing the profession of project management by promoting efficiency and practice to the level of best international standards.
- Maintaining and preserving vested rights and interests of project management practitioners.
- Setting rules for academic, cultural and professional cooperation between the chapter and other Jordanian, Arab and international ones associations.
- Employ expertise and opportunities in projects management, through conferences, seminars, symposiums and workshops.
In 2007 the PMI Jordan Chapter was officially chartered by PMI, thanks to the great efforts of Jordanian PMPs and especially the previous board of 2002 to 2007.
We exist through our members and for our members.